Welcome to Scoviral
By accessing this website, we assume that you accept these terms and conditions in their entirety. Do not continue to use the Scoviral website if you do not agree to all the terms and conditions stated on this page.
The following terminology applies to these terms and conditions, the privacy statement and the disclaimer, and all contracts: « Customer », « You » and « Your » refer to you, the any person accessing this Website and accepting the terms and conditions of the Company. « Society », « ourselves », « us », « our » and « us » refer to our society. « Party », « Parties » or « We » refers to both the customer and ourselves, or to the customer or ourselves. All conditions refer to the offer, acceptance and payment required to undertake the process of our customer assistance in the most appropriate manner, whether through formal meetings of a definite duration, or by any other means, with the express purpose of meeting the needs of the customer with regard to the provision of the specified services / products of the company, in accordance with the law in force in Morocco and subject to it. Any use of the above terminology or other words in the singular, plural, uppercase and / or he / she or them, is considered interchangeable and therefore as designating it.
Comments from the user
- This Agreement begins on the date hereof.
- Portions of this site provide users with the opportunity to post and exchange opinions, information, material and data (‘Comments’) in the areas of the website. Scoviral do not filter, edit, or post comments until they appear on the website. Comments do not reflect the views or opinions of Scoviral, its agents or affiliates. Comments reflect the point of view and opinion of the person who posts this view or opinion. To the extent permitted by applicable law, Scoviral can not be held responsible for any comments, losses, liabilities, damages or expenses caused and / or suffered as a result of the use and / or display and / or appearance of comments on this site.
- You warrant and represent that:
- You warrant and represent that: You have the right to post comments on our website, as well as all necessary licenses and authorizations.
- Comments do not infringe any intellectual property rights, including without limitation the copyright, patent or trademark, or other proprietary rights of a third party;
- Comments contain no defamatory, slanderous, abusive, indecent or otherwise unlawful material or material that is an invasion of privacy
- Comments will not be used to solicit or promote business activities or custom or current business activities. or illegal activity.
- You hereby grant Scoviral a non-exclusive, non-exclusive license to use, reproduce, edit and authorize others to use, reproduce and edit your comments in any formats and formats or media.
Hyperlinks to our content
– The following organizations may link to our website without prior written permission:
- Government agencies;
- Search engine;
- Press organizations;
- The online directory distributors listed in our directory can connect to our website in the same way. in the same way that they create a hyperlink to the websites of other publicly traded companies; and Accredited system-wide businesses, with the exception of non-profit organizations, charitable shopping centers, and fundraising groups that can not create hyperlinks to our website.
– These organizations may link to our home page, publications or other website information provided that the link: (a) is in no way misleading; (b) does not falsely imply sponsorship, approval or approval of the party that is linking and its products or services; and (c) is in the context of the site of the party making the connection.
– We may review and approve, in our sole discretion, other link requests from the following types of organizations:
- sources of information on consumers and / or known companies, such as chambers of commerce, automobile
- associations, AARP and Consumers Union;
- dot.com community sites;
- associations or other groups representing charities, including donation sites, online directory distributors;
- internet portals;
- accounting firms, lawyers and consultants whose main clients are companies;
- and educational institutions and professional associations.
We will approve link requests from these organizations if we determine that: (a) the link would not be detrimental to us or our accredited companies (for example, trade associations or other organizations representing inherently suspicious activity types, such as home possibilities, should not be allowed to connect); (b) the organization does not have an unsatisfactory record with us; (c) the benefit to us from the visibility associated with the hypertext link overrides the absence of a link in the context of general information about the resources or which otherwise corresponds to the editorial content of a newsletter or a similar product reinforcing the mission of the organization.
These organizations may link to our home page, publications or other website information provided that the link: (a) is in no way misleading; (b) does not falsely imply sponsorship, approval or approval of the party that is linking and its products or services; and (c) is in the context of the site of the party making the connection.
If you are one of the organizations listed in paragraph 2 above and would like to connect to our website, you must notify us by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org . Please include your name, the name of your organization, your contact information (such as a phone number and / or email address), as well as the URL of your site, a list of URLs from which you want to link to our website. and a list of the URLs on our site to which you want to link.Allow 2-3 weeks for an answer.
Approved organizations can link to our website as follows:
- By using our corporate name or
- Using the associated Uniform Resource Locator (web address); or
- By using any other description of our website or related material, this makes sense in the context and format of the content of the linking party’s site.
- No use of the Scoviral logo or other artwork will be permitted for links in the absence of a trademark license agreement.
Without prior permission and express written permission, you may not create frames around our web pages or use other techniques that in any way affect the visual presentation or appearance of our website.
Reservation of rights
We reserve the right, at any time and in its sole discretion, to ask you to remove any links or any particular link to our website. You agree to immediately remove any links to our website on such request. We also reserve the right to modify at any time these terms and conditions and its link policy. By continuing to link to our website, you agree to be bound by and abide by these terms and conditions.
Deleting links from our website
If you find a link on our website or an unacceptable linked website for any reason, you can contact us about it. We will review the link removal requests, but we will have no obligation to do so or to respond directly to you.
While we make every effort to ensure that the information on this site is correct, we do not warrant its completeness or accuracy; We also do not undertake to ensure that the website remains available or that the content of the website is kept up to date.
Responsibility for the content
We will not assume any responsibility for any content appearing on your website. You agree to indemnify us and to defend against all claims arising from or based on your website. No link may appear on any page of your website or in any context containing content or elements that may be interpreted as slanderous, obscene or criminal, or that violate, violate or advocate the infringement or other infringement of third party rights. .
To the fullest extent permitted by applicable law, we exclude all representations, warranties and conditions relating to our website and the use of this website (including, without limitation, all warranties under the law with respect to satisfactory quality, fitness for purpose and / or the use of reasonable care and skills). Nothing in this disclaimer:
- limit or exclude our liability or liability for death or personal injury resulting from negligence;
- limit or exclude our or your liability for fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation;
- limit any of our responsibilities or responsibilities in a manner not authorized by applicable law; or
- exclude any liability on our part that can not be excluded under applicable law.
The limitations and exclusions of liability set forth in this section and elsewhere in this disclaimer: (a) are subject to the preceding paragraph; and (b) govern all liabilities arising from the waiver or in connection with the subject matter of this disclaimer, including contractual, tort (including negligence) and breach of statutory duty.
To the extent that the Website and the information and services provided therein are provided free of charge, we will not be liable for any loss or damage of any kind.
Last modified 08/29/2022